Wetting & Diaper Wonderland helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

I would like to buy diapers, but I am slightly on a budget.
I weigh about 100lbs and I currently wear a size 0-2 in adult sizes(pants). I like diapers or pull ups that are cutesy and little girl likeSmile Any suggestions?
if your hips are 31 inches or smaller you can try pullups size 6, or depends small/medum.
some store brands are not to bad for a budget. but they will not hold much.
gremlin said...

if your hips are 31 inches or smaller you can try pullups size 6, or depends small/medum.
some store brands are not to bad for a budget. but they will not hold much.

lol!! That might be good for me anyways, I'm into humiliation..lol
sounds like a bit of fun there. you could order a sample pack of diapers then see how much they hold be for leaking.
hey i need some help as well with diapers.
i've never tried diapers because i don't know what size i should get. i'm from germany and am looking for cute diapers that i can buy in a store. i weigh around 55kg and am tall and thin so i think i can go with smaller sizes??
sens14ddict said...

hey i need some help as well with diapers.
i've never tried diapers because i don't know what size i should get. i'm from germany and am looking for cute diapers that i can buy in a store. i weigh around 55kg and am tall and thin so i think i can go with smaller sizes??

hi,
if you wear size M or S for your trousers, wear the same size for diaper. and in Germany, the best store is Saveexpress near Hamburg, it 's a wonderful shop also on website