Wetting & Diaper Wonderland helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Though it was still unseasonably warm for late September, Sadie still felt a chill as she walked across the practice field in the muggy air. It was deserted—the season wouldn’t begin for another week or so. School had just ended, and though she usually felt carefree by this point in the afternoon, today her stomach fluttered nervously as she walked across the grass.
She tried to calm herself, taking deep breaths, but when she thought back to the e-mail she’d received last night...
Tugging down her skirt, she hurried across the lawn. The e-mail had said to go to the park out behind the gym building. That is, if she wanted to keep her secret...
Sadie wracked her brain, trying to think of who could have sent that e-mail; who would want to do this to her? She was nobody: pretty but shy, bright, well-liked (while hardly the most popular girl in school, she admitted). She’d never had any major rivals or enemies, her parents weren’t rich...The fact that she could think of no possible reason for this blackmail just worried her even more.
Turns out it was someone she’d never suspected, or even spoken to before. Victor had moved to town just a few months before school ended last year. Sadie didn’t know much about him; he spoke with a slight but distinctive accent, and she’d heard his parents had money. But he was quiet, reserved. He didn’t talk much and didn’t mix with the other students.
There was a blanket spread out on the ground. Victor sat cross legged on it, a small basket and cooler next to him. Something about the way he sat reminded her of holy man or guru.
“Victor ?” she said, still surprised.
“In the flesh,” he grinned.
“You sent that e-mail?” She was still stunned.
He looked sheepish. “Oh… Yeah, I’m sorry about that. Look, I just wanted to see you, that’s all.” He looked up at her. “I didn’t mean to freak you out.”
“You didn’t ‘freak me out,’” she said defensively, “I just don’t appreciate…”
“Look, you have every right to be mad, but, please, just let me explain…”
“Oh yes, please do explain the secret meaning of the e-mail reading ‘I know your secret’ you saw fit to send me last night,” she demanded.
Sighing, he patted the blanket. “Come and sit.”
Reluctantly, she settled down on the blanket. “Well?”
“Let’s eat first.” He opened the basket. “Would you like peanut butter and jelly or ham and cheese?”
She stared at him. “Are you serious?!” But she could tell from his look that he was. “Peanut butter, I guess,” she said finally, snatching the sandwich when it was offered.
Victor opened the cooler. “Coke? Root Beer? Cream Soda?”
Sadie wondered for a moment if she’d wandered into some weird dream. “Cream soda,” she said, finally giving into the strangeness of the situation.
Victor grinned as he handed it over. “You know, I thought that’s what you’d say.”
Sadie felt a smile coming on as she took the bottle from him. She fought it back, twisting it into a glare. “Do you always have to blackmail girls into having lunch with you?”
“Just the very pretty ones,” he said, not missing a beat.
This time, she couldn’t fight back her smile. “Humph. Well, I guess you bought yourself a lunch with that line,” she said, taking a bite of her sandwich.
They sat, ate, and chatted. Sadie was surprised at how funny and charming Victor could be. By the time she’d finished her sandwich and was most of the way through her cream soda, she’d visibly relaxed, and was actually enjoying the outing. But the question still nagged in the back of her head, and pretty soon, Sadie couldn’t contain her curiosity anymore.
“Victor,” she said quietly, “why did you bring me here?”
“Would you really like to know?” He asked. With his forefinger, he began tracing small circles on the skin just above her knee. She stiffened, but allowed it.
“Yes, please.”
Victor sighed. “Alright, I’ll tell you.”
Locking his eyes on her, he leaned in very close. Sadie’s heart throbbed in her chest, but she held her ground. Soon, his cheek was pressed to hers, his lips right next to her ear. “I want to see it,” he whispered.
She pulled back, giving him a look. “See… what?”
“You know,” he said with a grin, nodding toward Sadie’s skirt.
Her mouth dropped open, her cheeks coloring pink when she realized what he was saying. “Why?” she asked.
He shrugged. “Call me curious.”
“What do you need to see it for?” she snapped. “Is this a joke? A dare? Something to laugh about with your stupid friends, is that it?”
“No,” he said firmly. He took her hand, kissed the back. “When I heard the… rumors, knew I’d never, ever see another happy day in my life if I couldn’t see it with my own two eyes.” He looked at her. “I have to see you, really see you. I have to be near you. Let me see it. Just once. Let me see it and I promise you’ll never have to see me again.”
She stared at him, struggling to process what she’d just heard. She had no idea why, but she felt a stab of sadness at the thought of never seeing him again. On the other hand, she had serious doubts about this whole situation. “Rumors? That’s why you brought me all the way out here? What makes you…” she paused, unable to stifle a smile as she tried to find exactly the right words. “What makes you so damn sure I’m wearing anything interesting under my skirt?”
He shrugged. “I have a right to hope, don’t I? Besides,” he said, stroking her thigh, “If you don’t have a secret, why bother coming out to meet me in the first place?”
Damn, she thought. He’s got me there.
“Do you promise you won’t tell anyone?”
“I won’t tell anyone, I swear.”
She looked at him, wanting to believe. A nervous tickle radiated out from her lower back through her entire body, filling her limbs with a cool tingling. She felt weightless. She didn’t want to-- fear was eating at her stomach lining, and for a moment she felt as though she would faint. But she felt, somewhere, a compulsion. She had to show him… had to be completely vulnerable. She felt like the only way to regain any control of the situation was to place herself totally at his mercy.
Rising to her knees on the blanket, she took hold of the hem of her skirt. Locking eyes with him, she hesitantly lifted the black fabric over her waistline, revealing the thick, ruffled, adult pull-up beneath. Looking up to see Victor staring at her in her diaper, she felt a nightmarish vertigo. Casting her eyes downward, she managed to steady herself and maintain verticality, at least for the moment.
She looked up again, found Victor staring into her with his cool blue eyes. Sadie’s heart somersaulted as he took her hand and began kissing it softly. “I’ve never seen such a perfect, vulnerable, little angel in my life,” he murmured, kissing up her arm to her shoulder, moving on slowly to the nape of her neck. “What a beautiful, fragile creature you are,” he whispered, touching the thickly padded crotch of her diaper. Sadie gasped and shivered. Inside, she was melting like a candle. The vertigo returned; her legs quivered, and she was forced to sit back on her rump. Victor eased her fall, moved into position so smoothly it seemed like second nature, and kissed her lips, tasting small hints of peanut butter and cream soda. She felt a hand pressing her chest, and reclined slowly, until she lay stretched out on her back, blazing hair fanned out above her, gleaming in the afternoon light. Her skirt was bunched up above her waist, amply revealing her diaper beneath.
She reached to hike it down, but Victor took her wrists and pinned them to the ground above her. “But… what if someone sees?” she asked with a shy smile, peering around nervously. Victor just smiled and leaned in for a kiss. Sadie took deep breaths, trying to calm herself. She laid in the hot sun for what seemed like hours, enjoying Victor’s kisses, his murmured endearments, and the quiet, gentle way he took control. It was as though time had slipped away and she could live in this perfect moment forever.
But it wasn’t long before she felt her bladder beginning to fill. Cursing the cream soda she’d gulped down earlier, she pressed her thighs together and struggled to hold out; she could do it for now, but she knew that it was a losing battle.
She held it for as long as she could, but finally she reached the point of no return; she knew she either had to find a bathroom now or wet her diaper in front of her new romantic interest. “Victor? You have to stop, I gotta go.”
“Go where?” he said teasingly, running a finger along the elastic gathers of the leg bands of her diaper.
“You know,” she said, a blush spreading across her face. “The bathroom,” she urged quietly.
“So? Go,” he said, nibbling her ear.
“Are you crazy?!” she laughed. She began to struggle half seriously. Taking her wrists, Victor pinned her to the ground, gently increasing his weight on top of her.
“It’s ok, sweetie,” he said. “I’m here to take care of you.”
She struggled and squirmed and resisted as best she could, but it wasn’t long before Sadie began wetting her pampers, first in little, controlled squirts, hoping to relieve the pressure, then, finally, in a long, involuntary gush that left her soaked.
“Did you have an accident, baby?” he murmured.
“Accident?! You wouldn’t let me—“
“Hush,” He said, cutting her off with a kiss.
Below him, Sadie squirmed—but not because she wanted to escape.
“Come on, sweetie,” Victor said, pulling her to her up on wobbly legs.
Taking her hand, he ushered her toward the gym building. The old building was in the process of being renovated, but the school had run into some funding problems, and the work was still incomplete. It had been shut down until the repairs were finished, but the way things were going, it didn’t look like that would be any time soon.
Victor took a key from his pocket, unlocked the back door and opened it. “After you,” he gestured, ushering Sadie along with a firm swat on her diapered backside. Gasping, she shot him a mischievous look over her shoulder as she hurried inside. “Are we even supposed to be here?” she asked.
“Not technically, no. Coach Behan gave me the key and told me to keep an eye on it, make sure everything was ok until it could be reopened.” He led her toward the office. “Here we go.”
Inside, the room had a full bathroom and was fully furnished (including a plush leather couch that looked pretty comfortable to Sadie).
She gasped and shivered as she felt Victor put his arms around her. Before she knew what was happening, he’d unzipped her skirt and tugged it down over her hips, leaving her diaper exposed beneath her shirt-tails. She spun and looked into his face, questioningly.
“I’ll be right back,” he said with a grin. Spinning quickly, he stalked out the door, leaving Sadie alone in her soaked diaper.
“Victor!” she called after him, but he was already gone. Shifting nervously from foot to foot, Sadie tried not to think about the possibility that Victor had simply left her to walk home alone in nothing but a soaking wet diaper. She pressed her thighs together with a squish. Her pamper was beginning to get cold and clammy. She felt faint as she thought about having to walk back to her house, totally exposed, her soggy diaper squishing between her legs, stained bright yellow and announcing to the world what a helpless little baby she was…
The door opened suddenly, making her jump. Victor returned, carrying a couple of towels, some soap, and a few washcloths. After a quick kiss he turned her around. “C’mon—into the bathroom sweetie,” he said, giving her soggy backside another swat. Giggling, she hurried into the bathroom, followed by Victor.
He set up shop at the sink, using the soap to get a lather going on the washcloth. Raising his eyebrows expectantly, he moved toward her. “Assume the position, baby,” he murmured gently, turning her around and bending her over the tub. He took hold of her diaper. In one, swift move, he had it tugged down and off her legs. Sadie shivered; standing there, bare ass presented to him, helpless and quivering, she felt almost sick with embarrassment and arousal. Slowly, he pressed the warm, soapy washcloth between her legs.
For what felt like an eternity (but in actuality was less than ten minutes), Sadie could only sigh and moan contentedly. Victor cleaned her gently and thoroughly, first soaping her pelvis, then her pussy, her butt-cheeks, and finally her sensitive little anus. He took the second cloth, also deliciously warm and soft, and rinsed her. By the time he’d finished, she was fresh and clean, her skin wonderfully pink.
Victor took one of the towels and began to dry her. Sadie swooned, the conflicting feelings and emotions inside her threatening to overwhelm her.
Taking another towel, he led her into the main office. Sadie stood by quietly and watched him spread the towel out on the couch. “Where’s your spare?” he asked. “In your bag?”
She nodded.
“Ok,” he said, patting the towel, “lay down.”
She did, grateful to get off her feet.
She relaxed on the couch, still bare from the waist down. She didn’t care anymore. The way she felt right now, clean, relaxed, and tingling pleasantly all over, was the most wonderful sensation she’d ever had.
Victor re-appeared above her. “Time for a fresh diaper, little girl,” he whispered quietly, making her shiver. He took up a position between her legs. “What a pretty little pussy you have,” he said with a wolfish grin, bending down to kiss it. Moaning, Sadie struggled to spread her legs as wide as they’d go, leaving herself as open as possible. Victor took the invitation gladly, nibbling and kissing and licking. She giggled and squealed. It was the first time anyone had ever done this to her, and it wasn’t long before she couldn’t contain herself any longer. It was as though an elastic inside of her was being coiled up tighter and tighter, the tension building until…
Beautiful, blissful release: all at once, every muscle in her body tightened as hard as it could, then relaxed, making her feel as though she were melting. She squeaked her ecstasy breathlessly, writhing on the towel.
She lay back, exhausted. Beneath her blouse, her bosom heaved as she tried to regain her breath.
She felt Victor take her ankles. “Lift your legs, honey,” he said, helping her raise them into position so he could diaper her. She groaned as she felt him slip the diaper over her feet and tug it up her legs. He pulled it over her thighs, and Sadie rolled back, raising her entire bottom into the air. She shivered as she imagined the sight she was presenting Victor with, cold embarrassment meeting hot arousal head on as he pulled her pamper over up her thighs and over her pale bottom.
Clad in nothing but a diaper and her blouse, she looked up at Victor regarding her from above, unable to keep a broad smile from her face. Sadie couldn’t remember ever feeling more content. He bent down and kissed her on the forehead before helping her to her feet. Squatting, he had her step into her skirt, pulled it up her legs and zipped it up again.
“That was wonderful,” she said, leaning against him.
“Oh? Does this mean you’re going to start texting me every time you need a change? ‘Dear daddy; baby made wetums in her didie…’”
“Shut up,” she scolded humorously, giving his arm a little punch. “That ‘accident’ was all your fault anyway. I’m not even supposed to go in these things, you know. They’re just in case I can’t make it…”
“Well,” he said, giving her a quick kiss, “my prediction is that you’re not going to be able to make it a lot more often from now on.”
She blushed a bit. “Maybe…” she conceded quietly.
He put his arm around her. “Can I walk you home, little girl?” he asked, resting his hand on her diapered backside. Sadie shivered as he gave her ruffled, plastic-clad bottom a squeeze.
“Seems like the least you could do,” she said with a smile.
Taking her hand, he led her down the hall and back outside, locking the door behind him.

(Picture originally from Clare Fonda’s SexyDiaperGirls.com. To see my review of Clare’s paysite, Naughty Diaper Girls, click here.)