Wetting & Diaper Wonderland helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

i would like to no if or any girls out there wear diapers when they have there period??? my daddy says it is ok but im a bit unsure ? i love to wear all the time and want to wear 24/7 but once a month i stop wearing as i dont feel right...does anyone else wear when having there period? and how do you feel about this?
It is personal to the girls as individuals, but as a daddy its never bothered me and the nappy is getting used to the fullest as I see it.. is the time of the month the little girl needs to wear the most. Smile
Hugs
Daddy Paul
You could wear a tampon and a nappy.
I tend to wear pullups at night when I have my period...saves fighting with tampons/pads and allows me to sleep through the night....not having to get up to deal with the other stuff.

IF I wore 24/7 I'd have no trouble wearing during my period...the diaper would get used anyhow.
I'd wear during my period, as like Joanie would have a peaceful night much easier then getting up at 4am in the morning half asleep and you have to change. vbut it's your choice really it's what how you feel about it. Smile
thanks very much for your comments all so helpful and yes you are right it does save getting up...well i wore for the first time with my period last week and it actually felt much better and i liked it alot..i felt more secure as well cause im a heavy bleader i was worried but i think its better to wear my diapers as they hold more and no leaks....THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE ADVICE, i do feel more secure
i actually might try the pullups as well see how i go with them especially wearing in public
Actually I think it says somewhere that you shouldn't wear a tampon in the night, or some one told me that .... my bad lol
No, tampons shouldn't be worn for an extended period of time, it's not safe. Only problem with wearing during your period is that it can be a bit more clean up, but diapers actually seem more convenient than pads. Also, you can't make a mess out of your clothes like you would with a pad.